Yet another great free pattern.
We still have some yarn available in our shop or maybe you still have some leftovers, then this is a great tutorial, to pimp make your own bag/purse. Choose your own colors and you will have an unique bag/purse.
This pattern is from Jennifer from the Craft Patch, so all credits are for her!
If you want to check out the pattern and start making your own bag/purse or one for your mother, friend, daughter or neighbor:) click on this LINK
This pattern is from Annemarie’s haakblog.
Maybe you already know about her blog, because she is well know for her crochet patterns.
The yarn used for this pattern you can buy here, you’ll need the bigger bundles from €9,00,
and a crochet needle
Did you know it is really easy to make a crochet basket? The pattern is below.
- Chain 6. Attach the first chain to the last with a SLST.
- 2SC in every chain. Attach the first to the last with a SLST. (12)
- Chain 2, 1HDC, 2HDC in the next stitch (so increase!). Repeat around. (18)
- Skip the two chain that you did at the beginning of row 3. Do 2HDC in the next stitch (INC), 1HDC. Repeat around. (27)
- INC, 1HDC in the next. Repeat round. (41)
- 41HDC, but do these stitches only in the inner loops of the stitches of the previous row.
- Keep doing HDC until you have the height you want.
- In the last row you do: ***3HDC, chain 1, skip one stitch.*** Repeat around what’s in between ***.
- Fasten off.